Monday, August 25, 2014

Candice Adea: Hong Kong Ballet's newest Kitri



candice adea 

I've always wanted to watch Candice perform the lead in Hong Kong Ballet. But something always happens.  I grew up with this girl and I literally saw her blossom into the person that she is right now. The thing is there are people who are just born with a sparkle in the heart. Candice  was  golden ever since she was born. On stage or off she heats it up with either her warmth or her sizzle. So to those who happen to be in Hong Kong this coming weekend, come see a Filipino claim her spot  on stage. Come see Candice Adea  perform as Hong Kong Ballet's newest Kitri. You will not be disappointed.  I will miss this show but I'm quite sure she'll have more than enough opportunities in the future to blow my mind. 


Click below for the schedule 
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fhkballet.com%2Fweb%2Fproductions%2F2014%2F3%2Fimg%2FDonQ_CastList.pdf&h=yAQF-AoiD



                               Dancer: Candice Adea Photo Courtesy by USA International Ballet Competition




No comments:

Post a Comment