Sunday, September 18, 2016

Sharing Your Life with Others Heals

          I realized just now that I never got to publish this.

           Written May 5, 2016 
I haven't written anything in awhile. I was too afraid to see how I felt in words. I didn't quite want to affirm  that the past few months have literally punctured me.  The journey towards loss, the everyday fatigue, the stress that comes with trying to be nice and the frustration that comes with imperfection have worn me down. A couple of weeks ago, the tough luck finally ended  and one of my passions brought me so much joy. I saw my beautiful dancers on stage positively radiant during their International Dance Day performance, I was humbled. I was reminded that blessings don't stop coming. They are part of the journey but it is a constant choice to see and appreciate them even when there are negatives that come  with it. It is a choice  not to be paralyzed. And in this instance, sharing my life with these ballerinas has started the healing. And so in my heart, I silently thank my Hampton Court Ballerinas for allowing me to feel this much joy. Moving forward, with a hopeful heart :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment